Booz Allen Hamilton is looking for a mid-level Red Teamer/Pentester to fill an internal position (not client-facing) in Herndon, VA. This is a good position for someone with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, as the position requires a candidate that can perform as both a security testing project manager, leading peer team members and as a technical security tester.
This is not a remote delivery position; you would need to be local to Herndon/McLean, VA
And don’t forget … if your organization is interested in posting their career opportunities here, head on over to our Job Board page for all the details. Well anyway … on to the job post.
Red Team / Pentester
Booz Allen Hamilton
Perform hands-on security testing as a member of the Booz Allen Red Team, which is responsible for identifying security risks within Booz Allen applications and its network infrastructure. Strive to improve the integrity and security of enterprise-wide Cyber systems and networks at Booz Allen along with The Red Team. Perform as both a security testing project manager, leading peer team members and as a technical security tester. Work with Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) to improve corporate detection and response capabilities and promote computer security awareness within Booz Allen through hacker demos and security testing project debriefs.
- 5+ years of experience with penetration testing, red-teaming, application security testing or related experience
- Experience in working with vulnerability discovery tools, including Burp Suite Pro, SQLmap, or Kali Linux tools
- Experience with using exploitation frameworks, including Metasploit, CANVAS, Core Impact, or similar
- Ability to manage security testing projects with little assistance
- Ability to work together with geographically distributed co-workers-Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with publishing CVEs-Experience with writing computer system exploits and performing post
- Exploitation actions on compromised system
- Experience with Web application development or system administration
- Experience with the systems development life cycle
- Knowledge of networking concepts and analysis tools
- Ability to perform independent research and report on findings
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively under normal and stressful situations
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- BA or BS degree
- Offensive Security Certified Expert, (OSCE) Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), or SANS GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Follow-Up Contact Information
For additional information and to apply, head on over to its requisition.