Just a short post to announce the speakers for this year’s ShmooCon Firetalks… With several more submissions at the last-minute, the selection committee has continued to pull together a diverse program with the most interesting talks combined with a good mix of established and new speakers.
We’d also like to thank our sponsors for making this event interesting by supporting awards for the best speakers. If you wouldn’t mind giving them a shoutout on Twitter thanking them for supporting FireTalks, we’d appreciate it. The Silver ($125) and Bronze ($125 ) spots are still open for last minute sponsors. Contact us for more information.
And without further ado … we are pleased to announce the speakers for this year’s ShmooCon FireTalks!!! All talks will take place Saturday, January 17th.
- 6:30: “Opening” by @grecs
- 6:35: “PlagueScanner: An Open Source Multiple AV Scanner Framework” by Robert Simmons (@MalwareUtkonos)
- 6:55: “I Hunt Sys Admins” by Will Schroeder (@harmj0y)
- 7:15: “Collaborative Scanning with Minions – Sharing is Caring” by Justin Warner (@sixdub)
- 7:35: “Chronicles of a Malware Hunter” by Tony Robinson (@da_667)
- 7:55: “SSH-Ranking” by Justin Brand (@moo_pronto)
- 8:15: “Resource Public Key Infrastructure” by Andrew Gallo (@akg1330)
Lastly, we are looking for a number of volunteers to help pull this whole event together. If you are interested in volunteering, please hit me up on Twitter at @grecs. Big thanks to the people that have volunteered so far…
Can’t wait to see everyone next week! See ya!