Tikras Technology Solutions Corporation is hiring a Data Tech for their Government Compliance Support. This is an entry level position for someone with formal training relevant to data entry, word processing, typing, and document management. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to enter the data industry.
And don’t forget … if your organization is interested in posting their career opportunities here, head on over to our Job Board page for all the details. Well anyway … on to the job post.
Tikras Technology Solutions Corporation
- Support a security team conducting federal security compliance audits with data entry, analysis, and quality assurance.
- Security team data tech, responsible for reading documents, verifying data and then entering it into records and databases in support of a government security compliance team.
- Responsible for reading documents, verifying data and then entering it into records and databases.
- Responsible for retrieving data as requested.
- Compare data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Keeps track of received data and source documents.
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions or missing data.
- Reviews and makes necessary corrections to information entered. Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Processes various forms.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
- Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
- Performs general duties such as data entry, answering phones, etc. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Formal training relevant to data entry, word processing, typing, and document management.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with computers, specifically word processing, Internet research, and document management.
- Training related to data entry, word processing, typing, and document management preferred.
- CSAM Experience a plus.
An Associate’s Degree in a relevant technical field from an accredited institution preferred.
Applicants must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries.
About Tikras Technology Solutions Corporation
Tikras Technology Solutions Corp. is a Native American Owned Small Business dedicated to providing experienced and professional services to our Government and Commercial clients. Specializing in information security and assurance and providing superior solutions in information technology, training and program management, Tikras offers True solutions to Real problems.
The ever-changing landscape of information technology requires an organization to maintain both the agility to respond and the strength of a firm foundation to resist sacrificing the even flow of operations. Tikras works extensively with clients to first identify and define the organization’s core needs and then develop the appropriate solution of people, process, and technology to achieve the delicate balance of agility and strength for your organization.
Follow-Up Contact Information
For additional information and to apply, head on over to its requisition.