Tikras Technology Solutions Corporation is looking for an InfoSec Engineer to be the lead on their Government Compliance Team. This position requires someone with a moderate to high level of experience, with a minimum of 4 years direct full time experience conducting security assessments. Extensive knowledge of and practical experience with RMF, A&A, and NIST guidelines is also required.
And don’t forget … if your organization is interested in posting their career opportunities here, head on over to our Job Board page for all the details. Well anyway … on to the job post.
Tikras Technology Solutions Corporation
- Lead a government compliance security team supporting multiple NIST compliant A&A packages for a federal customer.
- Will provide multi-discipline security administrative and technical security support RMF effort.
- Areas of responsibility include Physical, Computer, Personnel, Information, Administrative, Operational, and Communications Security analysis, assessment, and reporting.
- Provide recommendations to OISP, Office of Information Operations (OIO) and other offices and divisions within for the integration of security processes and compliance with Federal regulations and Developmental Policy.
- Direct security efforts to increase efficiencies and enforce a global security mindset.
- Provide strategic guidance for the further development of the security program within IA.
- Assist senior management with establishing a plan of action for the remediation of organization-wide weaknesses.
- Provide direct information assurance guidance pertaining to the development and modification of systems.
- Provide strategic insight and continuous support for the integration of the system development life cycle throughout IA.
- Assist the OISP by providing recommendations concerning new and existing projects and assist project managers with security oversight.
- Coordinate with representatives and Subject Matter Experts (SME) from other Federal Agencies and commercial organizations to maintain awareness of upcoming changes to regulations and technologies.
- Develop Risk Assessments in accordance with NIST guidance, and deliver risk analysis and guidance as needed to the Office of the Assistant Director for Information Resources (ADIR) leadership.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years direct full-time experience conducting security assessments and developing all deliverables within a system authorization package.
- Eight years of experience directing projects or in a relevant technical role.
- Industry-recognized technical certification accepted in lieu of one year experience.
- CISSP and CAP strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of and practical experience with RMF, A&A, and NIST guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree and six years relevant experience, Master’s Degree and five years relevant experience, or eight years relevant experience.
Applicants must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries.
About Tikras Technology Solutions Corporation
Tikras Technology Solutions Corp. is a Native American Owned Small Business dedicated to providing experienced and professional services to our Government and Commercial clients. Specializing in information security and assurance and providing superior solutions in information technology, training and program management, Tikras offers True solutions to Real problems.
The ever-changing landscape of information technology requires an organization to maintain both the agility to respond and the strength of a firm foundation to resist sacrificing the even flow of operations. Tikras works extensively with clients to first identify and define the organization’s core needs and then develop the appropriate solution of people, process, and technology to achieve the delicate balance of agility and strength for your organization.
Follow-Up Contact Information
For additional information and to apply, head on over to its requisition.