And don’t forget … if you happen to apply, please let Booz Allen know you heard about it over on NovaInfosec.com. If your organization is interested in posting their career opportunities here, head on over to our Job Board page for all the details. Well anyway … on to the job post.
Senior Cyber Penetration Tester
Booz Allen Hamilton
- Support the Booz Allen Hamilton internal information assurance (IA) program through the application of expert penetration testing techniques, including internally and externally to identify Web application, system vulnerabilities, and test security controls in networked devices.
- Perform tests on targets, including Web servers, mail servers, wireless equipment, mobile devices and applications, Windows domain controllers, and Web applications hosted both internally and at vendor locations.
- Provide recommended controls and countermeasures to reduce risk. Work with internal and client-team administrators and developers to help them understand and implement server hardening and secure application development principles.
- Lead projects and assessments to successful resolution, manage a small team of testers, provide guidance, and assist them in learning information security testing techniques.
- Present findings and discuss concepts with stakeholders and management.
- Work in a hands-on and technical testing position with some management responsibilities.
- 6+ years of experience with conducting Web application penetration tests
- 6+ years of experience with common penetration testing tools, including Metasploit, Nessus, nmap, and BurpSuite
- 6+ years of experience with network penetration testing methods
- 6+ years of experience with writing testing assessment reports
- 4+ years of experience with programming and scripting in Python, Ruby, or Java
- 3+ years of experience with leading and managing groups of people
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking architectures
- Experience with wireless LAN security, including testing methods and software
- Knowledge of Web applications, databases, and Web server design and implementation
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
HS diploma or GED required. BA or BS degree in Cyber Security or Information Security preferred.
OSCP, GIAC, GPEN, and GWAPT Certifications preferred.
About Booz Allen Hamilton
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
Follow Up Contact Information
For additional information and to apply, head on over to its requisition.