Seems older tools are getting updates recently. A few weeks ago it was Cain & Abel after two years … and now we have the popular Aircrack-ng suite with their 1.2 beta 1 release after three years. The page length listing of updates include new supported chipsets, fixes for prior chipsets, and just some general clean-up overall covering Airmon-ng, Airmon-zc, Airdecap-ng, Airgraph-ng, Airbase-ng, Airodump-ng, Airdrop-ng, Versuck-ng, Aircrack-ng, Aireplay-ng, and the rest of the useful tools in this suite.
Here’s a short listing of some of updates for Airmon-ng just to get you started.
- Airmon-ng: Added chipset information for ar9170usb, wl, rt2800usb, ar9271, wl12xx, RT3070STA, ath9k_htc, r871x_usb_drv, ath5k, carl9170 and various Intel drivers.
- Airmon-ng: Fixed chipset information ipw2200.
- Airmon-ng: Fixed output for r8187 driver.
- Airmon-ng: Improved chipset information for a few drivers.
- Airmon-ng: Support for displaying information about ath9k.
- Airmon-ng: Added ‘check kill’ to automatically kill services that could interfere.
- Airmon-ng: Fixed issues with Intel chipsets detection.
- Airmon-ng: Updated iw download link.
- Airmon-ng: Better mac80211 handling
- Airmon-ng: Added detection for WiLink TI driver, rtl819xU, iwlwifi.
- Airmon-zc: Improved version of Airmon-ng with more detailled information.
Grab the latest version over on AirCrack-NG.org.
Find anything useful in the update useful for your purposes? Let us know in the comments below. Today’s post pic is from AirCrack-NG.org. See ya!