In it’s first update in over two years the creators of the free Windows-based Cain & Abel password cracking tool released version 4.9.44 yesterday. As you can see in the change list below most of the updates were to include Windows 8 support. You can download the latest version over on it’s project page.
- Added Windows 8 support in LSA Secret Dumper.
- Added Windows 8 support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- Added Windows 8 support in EditBox Revealer.
- Added ability to keep original extensions in fake certificates.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.3 (Windows8 supported).
- OUI List updated
Today’s post pic is from Help Net Security. See ya!