Just in case anyone forget … today is the day … the final chance to snag your ShmooCon ticket … but don’t worry it will be fast and painless … which could motivate you to deal with those douchebags trying to make a profit from a non-profit event … geez they can’t event get the time right. Anyway, here are some hints on getting that Golden Barcode that we’ve blogged about in the past:
The ticket process may have changed a bit but most of the advice still holds. And I’m sure there’s going to be many that are upset with the whole process … so feel free to comment out your war stories or frustrations below with everyone else in the community.
And to catch-up with everything else ShmooCon related, be sure to checkout their official News page as well as some of our recent posts.
- ShmooCon 2013 Announced
- ShmooCon CFP Opens with New BELAY IT Track
- Sandy Blows Upcoming ShmooCon Dates Out … & a Special Announcement
- ShmooCon First Round Ticket Sales Announced
- ShmooCon Speaker Line Up Announced
And don’t forget … ShmooCon isn’t all that’s going on that weekend…
- ShmooCon 2013 FireTalks – CFP (final submission deadline on 1/15; sorry still need ShmooCon ticket)
- Capitol Hill CTF & Lounge Event
- ShmooCon Epilogue (CFP closes in a few days & tickets just went on sale)
Speaking of news it looks like The Shmoo Group has also announced a few additional talks. Here’s that little update.
Line up is almost complete. Here are the latest additions.
- Malware Analysis: Collaboration, Automation & Training – Richard Harman
- Identity-Based Internet Protocol Network – David Pisano
- How Smart Is Bluetooth Smart? – Mike Ryan
BRING IT ON:
- Beyond Nymwars: An Analysis of the Online Identity Battleground – Astetix
- Chopshop: Busting the Gh0st – Wesley Shields and Murad Khan
Source: “More Talks Announced” – ShmooCon.org
Well … that’s all for now… Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets! And if you have any war stories on getting tickets … or just frustrations about the whole process, let us known in the comments below. Today’s post pic is from Twitter.com. See ya!