Hey … here’s something to do with your downtime this weekend between social events. As you may remember … the Open Web & Application Security Project (OWASP) held it’s third annual AppSecDC conference, right here in our backyard this past April. This was a much anticipated and talked about conference with speakers coming straight out of our Twitter base and blog authors, including our very own @grecs. Now, you can relive those moments, or for those who didn’t attend, see firsthand what it was all about.
Below are some of our blog posts that discussed what AppSecDC is as well as provided summaries and materials from several of the talks.
- AppSecDC Coming Up In a Month
- Where’s Grecs? At AppSecDC Of Course.
- AppSecDC Recap: Old Webshells, New Tricks
- AppSecDC Recap: Python Basics for Web App Pentesters
- AppSecDC Recap: SharePoint Security 101
- Slides & Career Exploit Kit from AppSecDC Presentation
- PHPIDS Slides from AppSecDC Presentation
For starters why not check out the Fed Panel with Ron Ross below and then head over to the AppSecDC Vimeo channel for everything else.
Check out the videos and play couch critic…it’s fun! Today’s post pic is from AppSecDC.com.