Where do you want to be this week? Now you’ll always know with our “Where You Want to Be This Week” feature, which will tell you about infosec meetups happening in your local area as of Sunday night. If you would like your event listed in our Calendar and in this post, contact us or mention it to @grecs on Twitter.
Only a couple of meet-ups this week with nothing formal and all you need to do is just show up and be ready to talk shop. Anyway, here are your meetups for this week with a preview for next week….
- ISACA CM Meetup– “IT Governance” by Scott Higgens at Snyders Willow Grove Restaurant from 10:45 AM to4:00 PM (more info)
- NoVA Forensics Association Meetup– Normal Meetup at Reverse Space from 7:00 to 8:30 PM (more info)
- Monday: NoVA Hackers Association Meetup
- Wednesday: ISSA Baltimore Meetup
- Thursday: ISSA NoVA Meetup
Remember that Baltimore Node, HacDC, Reverse Space, and Unallocated Space are four local hacker spaces that also hold several standard activities each week … so check them out for more fun stuff to do.
And be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter at @novainfosec and @grecs to be alerted about any last-minute events or to receive updates on the meetups listed above. Finally, check out our Calendar for a complete list of infosec events in and around NoVA, DC, and MD.