The good folks over at Reverse Space have been planning a mini-con happening tomorrow (Saturday) starting around noon. It’ll mostly consist of NoVA peeps giving the presentations they gave in Las Vegas last month. This includes me presenting my “How to Win Followers and Influence Friends: Hacking Twitter to Boost Your Security Career” from BSidesLV. Anyway, here is their official “press release” with all the info.
Saturday, September 17, 2011, starts at 12PM
RSCon is the first mini-convention organized by Reverese Space members.
This isn’t a normal ‘con’ in the sense of DefCon, Blackhat, etc. This is more a chance for those that gave talks over the summer to give them again to those people that are here locally and couldn’t make it. The idea started when a few people who where speaking said they wouldn’t mind giving the talks again here in the fall. With that we consolidated those people together and arranged one day for them to all give their talks.
- Grecs: How to Win Followers and Influence Friends: Hacking Twitter to Boost Your Security Career
- Tiffany Rad: SCADA & PLCs in Correctional Facilities: The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Joe Klient: Your first IPv6 Pen Test – Discovering the Target
- Joey (l0stknowledge): We’re (The Government) Here To Help: A Look At How FIPS 140 Helps (And Hurts) Security
- DeKahuna: Wireless Contest (bring your BackTrack installs!)
I hope to you can make it. See ya!