It’s that time of the week again where do you want to be this week? Now you’ll always know with our “Where You Want to Be This Week” feature, which will tell you about infosec meetups happening in your local area as of Sunday night. If you would like your event listed in our Calendar and in this post, contact us or mention it to @grecs on Twitter.
The month has come and gone and thanks to the meetups we had this month, it seems like it passed us to fast as we prepare to enter June next week but before that check out the ISSA Baltimore Meetup where Christian Rodriguez will be presenting a great topic and drop by CharmSec Meetup for a normal meetup. Have a great week everyone and without further ado, here are this weeks meetups and next weeks preview…
- ISSA Baltimore Meetup – “The Online Threat Landscape – Setting The Scene” by Cristian Rodriguez of Websense at Cobham Analytic Solutions from 4:30 to 6:30 PM (more info)
- CapSecDC Meetup – Normal meeting at Stetsons Famous Bar & Grill from 6:00 to 9:00 PM
- CharmSec Meetup – Normal meeting at Slainte Irish Pub & Restaurant from 7:00 to 10:00 PM (more info)
And for those who would like to plan ahead, here is a preview of events on our calendar for next week.
- Thursday: InfraGard NCMA Meetup
- Friday: 2600 Arlington Meetup
Remember that Baltimore Node, HacDC, Reverse Space, and Unallocated Space are four local hacker spaces that also hold several standard activities each week … so check them out for more fun stuff to do.
And be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter at @novainfosec and @grecs to be alerted about any last-minute events or to receive updates on the meetups listed above. Finally, check out our Calendar for a complete list of infosec events in and around NoVA, DC, and MD.