With our monthly “Upcoming Conferences” feature, we’ll tell you about infosec conferences that are happening at least 3 months out in your local area. Here to make sure that a conference never sneaks up on you again, this feature makes sure that you’ll have plenty of time to plan and register. If you would like your event listed in our Calendar and in this post, contact us or mention it to @grecs on Twitter.
Anyway, as of Sunday night here are the conferences we’ve confirmed.
- SANS Northern Virginia Bootcamp Conference (Hyatt Regency Reston; 4-6 to 4-13; help support us by registering through our affiliate link)
- Security in the Clouds (Holiday Inn Alexandria; 4-14)
- PrivacyCampDC Conference (Center for American Progress Action Fund; 4-17)
- Global Privacy Summit (Wardman Park Marriott Hotel; 4-19 to 4-21)
- HIPAA Conference (Voice of America/Wilbur Cohen Building; 5-11 to 5-12)
- GMU – AFCEA Symposium (George Mason University; 5-18 to 5-19)
- Cyber Security Conference (Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center; 6-3)
- SANSFIRE Conference (Hilton Baltimore; 6-6 to 6-14; help support us by registering through our affiliate link)
- SANS What Works in Pen Testing & Vulnerability Assessment Summit (Hilton Baltimore; 6-14 to 6-15; help support us by registering through our affiliate link)
- Software Assurance Working Group Sessions (Booz Allen Hamilton; 6-21 to 6-23)
And be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter at @novainfosec and @grecs to be alerted about any last-minute events or to receive updates on the conferences listed above. Finally, check out our Calendar for a complete list of infosec events in and around NoVA, DC, and MD.