Where do you want to be this week? Now you’ll always know with our “Where You Want to Be This Week” feature, which will tell you about infosec meetups happening in your local area as of Sunday night. If you would like your event listed in our Calendar and in this post, contact us or mention it to @grecs on Twitter.
- ISSA Baltimore Meetup – “Federal Government Key Strategic Information Security Initiatives Update” by Dr. Ron Ross of NIST at Cobham Analytic Solutions (7110 Samuel Morse Drive Columbia, MD 21046, 2nd Floor) from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM (more info)
- CapSecDC Meetup – Normal meeting at Stetson’s Famous Bar & Grill (1610 U Street NW Washington, DC 20009) from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (more info)
- ICANN Public Meetup – Open discussion with ICANN’s President and CEO, Rod Beckstrom at Buffalo Billiards (1330 19th Street NW Washington, DC 20036) from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (more info)
- DC Organization of Hackers Meetup – Normal meeting at George Washington University (2121 I Street NW Washington, DC 20052) from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (more info)
- NoVA Hackers Association Meetup – Normal meeting at China Garden (1100 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, VA 22209) from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (more info)
- CharmSec Meetup – Normal meeting at Slainte (1700 Thames Street Baltimore, MD 21231) from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (more info)
And be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or follow us on Twitter at @novainfosec and @grecs to be alerted about any last-minute events or to receive updates on the meetups listed above. Finally, check out our Calendar for a complete list of infosec events in and around NoVA, DC, and MD.