Here is some information regarding the upcoming ISSA – NoVA Chapter infosec meetup event.
How do you feel about certifications? At this meeting, discover everything you need to know to make informed decisions about certifications like the CISSP, the CAP, and the CSSLP…
- Who: W. Hord Tipton, Ironman Technologies
- What: The State of (ISC)2 – Beyond the CISSP
- According to the meeting’s abstract “Tipton will address the current certification and concentration offerings that go beyond the CISSP from (ISC)2, the global leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers.” Specifically, Tipton will discuss the CISSP concentrations as well as the Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP) and Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) certifications.
- When: 12-11, 5:30 (doors open) & 6:30 (meeting starts) PM EST
- Where: Nortel Government Solutions (12730 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax, VA 22033)
For more information on the ISSA – NoVA Chapter, see its description in our NoVA Meetups section. View our Calendar for a complete list of infosec events in and around the NoVA area. Here is a link to the page with information on this meetup.